Saturday, March 21, 2009

10 days post-op


We have had a nice time being home.  Evelyn is almost back to herself.  We are trying to wean her off the pain meds and just use tylenol which is going ok.  She is still not eating or sleeping completely normal, but that is to be expected.  She is such a sweetie and I am enjoying every day with her watching her "return".  She loves being close to me so all my babywearing things are getting a work out and instead of moving her to the crib now..she is back in bed with me.  I just feel so protective of her now and I am going to wait to move her.  Ella continues to do great with the potty...day 4 and no accidents.  My girls continue to amaze me!  Here is a photo of Evelyn from today.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! Evie looks SO GOOD!!! I'm so glad to hear she is recovering so well. And WOW what great news about Ella potty training. She must have sensed the need for things to be easier on you...LOL. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Evie looks amazing! It's so good to hear that things are going great! Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete